Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

Satanists protesting abortion restrictions using religion

Demonic

Satanists protesting abortion restrictions using religion

Post by Demonic on Mon 28 Jul - 20:54

OMG this is amazing. The title of this article: Satanists Demand Religious Exemption from abortion Restrictions, Cite Hobby Lobby Ruling.

Here's the link: http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/07/28/3464769/satanists-hobby-lobby-abortion/

Basically, a company was allowed to refuse abortion coverage in their health insurance due to the CEO's religious beliefs on that subject. So now a group of Satanists are trying to do the same thing, except forcing the company to allow abortions due to the individual's religious beliefs.

Basically, it's a situation of "the road goes both ways." They've done other similar things, too, like giving a support rally for a bill allowing children to pray in school since that also means the children can pray to Satan.

I'm glad these people exist. They're providing women an option to choose an abortion or other rights taken from them from other people's religious views. The USA was founded on religious freedom, which I always interpreted as freedom from being forced to follow other people's religions. And there are several laws across the states that violate that, yet are going unchallenged through a taste of their own medicine.
    Yourstoxically

Re: Satanists protesting abortion restrictions using religion

Post by Yourstoxically on Tue 29 Jul - 12:16

My god I love this! This is the best thing.
    ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna on Thu 31 Jul - 18:14

Wow! What's hilarious is that the super conservatives who make those religious laws have to bow down to accepting ALL religions, including satanism that gets right on the politicians' nerves XD
    BananaMontana

Post by BananaMontana on Fri 1 Aug - 21:57

Why I love my religion 101. (LaVeyan Satanist)
    Haricot Vert

Post by Haricot Vert on Wed 19 Aug - 3:24

Hahaha, this is great. I read that they're trying to get statues of Baphomet put up in public places that allow ten commandments monuments, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep - 11:23