Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

New here, from MPA

kat__interrupted

New here, from MPA

Post by kat__interrupted on Wed 29 Oct - 17:31

hey everyone i'm kat and I'm not really worth knowing but heres my introduction anyway. i have ednos and am 124 pounds and basically eat too much all the time and hate myself. i restrict and fast and exercise too much. i have the best boyfriend ever and some of the best friends but I'm too fucked up to fix myself. so yeah Smile stay strong beauties
    ButterflyAna

Re: New here, from MPA

Post by ButterflyAna on Thu 30 Oct - 2:56

Hi kat! Welcome to the site Smile I refuse to think you're not worth knowing because I know everyone has something unique about themselves. It can just take some time and getting to know people before it becomes apparent. Besides: you have great friends and a boyfriend, so obviously you have something going for yourself. Take care and be safe! I hope you enjoy it here!

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep - 11:20