Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

[Insert Clever Title Here]

shadowedstarfire

[Insert Clever Title Here]

Post by shadowedstarfire on Fri 20 Feb - 17:50

It was either that or "HEY GURL, HEY," which is also not very clever. 

Let's see. Quick fact generator, BEGIN:

My name is Rachel.
    I'm 25.
    I have two babies kitties and a husband. I'm unhealthily obsessed with the former and adore the latter.
    I'm STILL in college after--DEAR GOD--nearly 8 years. I hope to be a metalsmith/jeweler, so I'm an ever-popular art major.
    I have obsessions with cute/teenage things like YA fiction, Hello Kitty Chopsticks, and Claire's jewelry.
    I fangirl over Harry Potter (YES, STILL [Insert creepy "Always" reference]) and now the Dragon Age universe. I've played those damned games probably 3 times each so far and I'm probably going to do it again.
    I fucking hate peanut butter. What is the appeal?! Plain peanuts, yes! Well, sometimes. Peanut butter? Eeuuughhh, so oily.

Intros are weird. Ending posts, also weird. QUICK, DISTRACT WITH LOVE:  I love you I love you

Current date/time is Fri 15 Dec - 21:17