Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

From MPA and The Attic..

From MPA and The Attic..

Post by Guest on Mon 2 Mar - 1:11

Same username on both of those as I have on here.

I'm not really sure where I am right now. I suffered from anorexia and got down to a BMI of 16 a little over a year ago. I was 100% happy and felt great, even though everyone was so worried about me that my relationships and friendships started falling apart.
    Just from school stress and the stress of my grandfather dying last January, I began a vicious binge cycle, no purging. I binged consistently for about 4 months and gained 35 pounds. At that point, I attempted to begin restricting again, but I would only effectively restrict maybe 3 or 4 days out of the week and binge on the others. At this point, I tried to purge, but really couldn't. I only occasionally used laxatives and worked out some. That was the phase that I was in up until about 2 or 3 months ago, when I began purging. As of right now, I restrict. And on days I don't restrict, I purge anything that I eat above 800 calories. More recently, I've been purging 5 or 6 days a week, so things have been pretty shitty.

As you can see, I've pretty much cycled through all the diagnoses at one point lol. I'm not sure how active I will be on here, but I've just been trying to calm the fuck down recently and find myself, kind of get to know myself outside of my eating disorder, because it's essentially become my entire personality and I don't know what kind of person I really am without it.

Oh. I'm 22, from Ohio, U.S, and I have my degree in psychology. Currently getting my master's degree in clinical mental health counseling. And the color black is babe.
    TheRoadToPerfection

Re: From MPA and The Attic..

Post by TheRoadToPerfection on Sun 30 Aug - 11:27

Hey, I'm also from MPA as well Smile
    koohii

Post by koohii on Sun 30 Aug - 14:38

Hihi,

I'm likewise from MPA. I just joined a moment ago ^ - ^
    TheRoadToPerfection

Post by TheRoadToPerfection on Sun 30 Aug - 15:03