Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

Undiagnosed, from MPA

nyannyandaily

Undiagnosed, from MPA

Post by nyannyandaily on Sun 30 Aug - 18:13

Hey y'all,
    I'm known as nyannyandaily on MPA. I'm 22 years old and undiagnosed because I'm too damn fat for anyone to take me seriously. Um... getting over a TERRIBLE binge streak (I'm talking years) and so I started at like 250 lbs (I know, disgusting. I still hate myself for letting myself get that fat). Now I'm around 187, and my UGW is 80... so 107 lbs to go.  cat I hope to get along with y'all, I'm glad that tips and stuff aren't attacked here... they had to be majorly concealed on MPA. Which sucked so... yeah!
    TheRoadToPerfection

Re: Undiagnosed, from MPA

Post by TheRoadToPerfection on Mon 31 Aug - 4:28

nyannyandaily wrote:Hey y'all,
    I'm known as nyannyandaily on MPA. I'm 22 years old and undiagnosed because I'm too damn fat for anyone to take me seriously. Um... getting over a TERRIBLE binge streak (I'm talking years) and so I started at like 250 lbs (I know, disgusting. I still hate myself for letting myself get that fat). Now I'm around 187, and my UGW is 80... so 107 lbs to go.  cat I hope to get along with y'all, I'm glad that tips and stuff aren't attacked here... they had to be majorly concealed on MPA. Which sucked so... yeah!

Welcome to this secret forum haha Smile
    CoolGurl

Post by CoolGurl on Mon 31 Aug - 8:14

Welcome!
    Haricot Vert

Post by Haricot Vert on Mon 14 Sep - 2:54

Hi! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content