Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

Which calorie counters do you use?

Red Admiral

Which calorie counters do you use?

Post by Red Admiral on Tue 1 Sep - 7:55

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any [free] calorie counters, preferably ones that link in with the internet and an app. I've tried MFP and Fat Secret in the past, but I ended up deleting them so I'd really appreciate any suggestions of new ones to try out Smile
    HollowPerfection

Re: Which calorie counters do you use?

Post by HollowPerfection on Fri 4 Sep - 4:58

Hmmm I use mfp but it does annoy me a bit so I'd be interested to see what other people's suggest...
    I have just made my own before though with an excel spreadsheet, that was quite good but I couldn't do it on my phone so :/
    kale

Post by kale on Fri 4 Sep - 17:10

I use MyFitnessPal and Fitbit tracker.
    agenderfenderbender

Post by agenderfenderbender on Sat 3 Oct - 14:09

I use Lose It! I've heard other trackers don't let you go so low as say, 800 or less, but this one you can! It gives you the option of losing up to 2 lbs/week, and it gives you a calorie amount to eat, and then from there you can edit your calorie limit to whatever you want. And in the premium version, you can get these insight things, which tell you things like what foods you need to eat less of because they push you over your limit the most, and you can set other goals than weight, like exercise and nutrition and sleep, and it lets you plan your meals instead of logging as you go (as in, you put it in ahead of time and when you eat the meal you check it off and it will add the calories in).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov - 11:41