Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

Looking to lose as much weight as possible this month

skinnylovelle

Looking to lose as much weight as possible this month

Post by skinnylovelle on Sun 1 Nov - 20:14

So my CW is 135. I'm looking to lose as much weight as quickly as I can, but am prone to binging. I suffer from hypoglycemia (unrelated to my ED actually, that has been a long time in coming) and I work often so I don't have a ton of time to exercise. I have an hourglass body type, a boyfriend who tries to make sure I don't starve (and family and friends), I'm a college student so I can't sleep TOO much, and generally I'm just a really busy person.
    If this were you, how would you go about it? Would you take laxatives at all? Would you drink coffee at all? What would be absolute NO foods? What would you tell your SO? What would be the best exercises, the most effective? Any help or advice would be wonderful.
    littlebun.ny

Re: Looking to lose as much weight as possible this month

Post by littlebun.ny on Mon 2 Nov - 9:34

After I get home from school & once I've finished my homework, I usually go on the treadmill for 2/3 hours a day whilst watching a movie or a tv show. But normally I would make sure I eat higher calories when I exercise so I don't get dizzy or tired
    HollowPerfection

Post by HollowPerfection on Thu 5 Nov - 17:29

I would tell my SO I'm trying a dietary change for health reasons, e.g. avoiding lactose because you think you might be intolerant. Or aiming for 5 a day to get more vitamins and minerals you think your missing atm
    I'm also really busy so don't have a lot of time to exercise, try little things like taking the stairs, walking more, doing squats while brushing your teeth or waiting for the kettle to boil.
    I would not advise laxatives at all. They don't help you lose weight and they screw up your bowels n it's most definitely not pleasant!
    I wouldn't have absolute NO foods personally because forbidden things become more tempting but I'd just try really hard to eat clean n healthy
    Coffee and tea most definitely! I'd do about 800-1000 calories a day with lots of water n hot drinks Smile
    TheRoadToPerfection

Post by TheRoadToPerfection on Wed 11 Nov - 4:22

The only way I've found that works is through fasting.
    PandarenGurl

Post by PandarenGurl on Mon 23 Nov - 22:55

Intermittent fasting works for me, with a calorie limit of 700 every other day.  That & walking is working wonders for me.
    NikkixVomitsxLies

Post by NikkixVomitsxLies on Sun 29 Nov - 5:24

Laxatives don't work at all, this has been proven scientifically, so there is no point in trying and they just fuck you up in the long run. Try to avoid high salt and sugar foods. Drink lots of liquids and do as many exercises as you can fit into your schedule as possible. Walking and stretching helps a lot.
    thepursuitofhappiness

Post by thepursuitofhappiness on Tue 10 May - 19:47

In the past I've found that I can't fast or reduce my calories too much because I am an athlete (competitive figure skater). Also, I am going to be starting college soon as well so I know that if I don't give my body enough fuel I won't be able to sustain or be able to focus and study. Instead I'm restricting, but only down to about 1000 cals. Otherwise I am simply keeping active, exercising, eating more protein and less carbs, etc. Remember that no matter how busy, you are never too busy to exercise. That is simply an excuse! You can do it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep - 11:14