Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

Hi! I'm ButterflyAna

ButterflyAna

Hi! I'm ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna on Sat 17 May - 12:15

I've been obsessed with losing weight and being thin for several years, and have been on many different pro-ana sites. I've learned things that work, things that don't work, and things that put me in dangerous situations. I'm more for harm-reduction. If someone's going to do this stuff no matter what, I can at least tell them methods that prevent the really bad effects.

And yes, my username is a reference to the movie, Starving in Suburbia. But no, I'm not like ButterflyAna in the movie.
    Demonic

Re: Hi! I'm ButterflyAna

Post by Demonic on Tue 20 May - 2:16

I feel obligated to say hi to you in this post just because it's the only intro at the moment without any comments.

so, hi.
    ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna on Tue 20 May - 2:27

Aw, at least someone appreciates me and welcomes me, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE! *glares at Admin*
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Tue 20 May - 2:51

T_____________________T

Admin is not amused.

You should already feel welcomed. You've helped a lot with getting the site up and going.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep - 11:11