Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

Can I lose 20lbs in 1 and half months

lavenderlilacgirl

Can I lose 20lbs in 1 and half months

Post by lavenderlilacgirl on Fri 4 Jul - 14:45

Hey girlies and dudes, 
    I need to be skinny for a  pool party I got invited to. I can't go as a fatty. It is for the most popular girls and guys at my school. I am gobsmacked I got invited ..... since I am a weird fat nerd and all. I need to be 90lbs (40.9kg) so I look sexy in a bikini, I am 5"3 (160cm) and 110lbs (50ishkg). I eat about 600 cal a day and do 1 hour of blogilates plus run a 5-7k daily. I need help to lose the weight before August 18th. Please help!!!! I am will to do anything.
    lavenderlilacgirl

Re: Can I lose 20lbs in 1 and half months

Post by lavenderlilacgirl on Fri 4 Jul - 21:27

lavenderlilacgirl wrote:Hey girlies and dudes, 
    I need to be skinny for a  pool party I got invited to. I can't go as a fatty. It is for the most popular girls and guys at my school. I am gobsmacked I got invited ..... since I am a weird fat nerd and all. I need to be 90lbs (40.9kg) so I look sexy in a bikini, I am 5"3 (160cm) and 110lbs (50ishkg). I eat about 600 cal a day and do 1 hour of blogilates plus run a 5-7k daily. I need help to lose the weight before August 18th. Please help!!!! I am will to do anything.
    HELP !!!!
    ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna on Fri 4 Jul - 23:16

Hey lavendarliliacgirl!

You should get real close to your gw by that August 18th. Maybe not down to 90 pounds, but losing 10 to 15 pounds can still make a huge difference in appearance. Your goal is to look sexy in a bikini, right? So pay attention to what you eat 1-3 days before your event to avoid bloating. Also drink lots of water to stay hydrated for good skin, hair, and prevent water retention bloat.

Have you plateaued with what you are doing? From the sound of it, you're already doing an excellent job with staying on track. The only thing I don't know if you're doing good is how you're spending those 600 calories. 600 Cal in fruit, lean protein, and veggies will be a lot more effective than 600 calories in chocolate, potato chips, and candy.
    lavenderlilacgirl

Post by lavenderlilacgirl on Fri 4 Jul - 23:29

ButterflyAna wrote:Hey lavendarliliacgirl!

You should get real close to your gw by that August 18th. Maybe not down to 90 pounds, but losing 10 to 15 pounds can still make a huge difference in appearance. Your goal is to look sexy in a bikini, right? So pay attention to what you eat 1-3 days before your event to avoid bloating. Also drink lots of water to stay hydrated for good skin, hair, and prevent water retention bloat.

Have you plateaued with what you are doing? From the sound of it, you're already doing an excellent job with staying on track. The only thing I don't know if you're doing good is how you're spending those 600 calories. 600 Cal in fruit, lean protein, and veggies will be a lot more effective than 600 calories in chocolate, potato chips, and candy.
    I don't really eat healthy and I have been 110lbs for 1 month now with little change in my diet. How much water are you talking ? I think I should cut down my calories to 500-400cal. Should I cut out all foods but fruit, veggies and lean meat. Lean meats are fish and bird right ?
    ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna on Fri 4 Jul - 23:42

Ok. Have you been doing the same exercises for a long time, too? Try changing up the exercises, like do a short but fast 4k and some hill sprints instead of your usual usual runs, or do some swimming for exercises.

Limit your processed food intake. Natural foods like fruits and veggies have a lot of compounds that help your body function better, including losing weight. Processed foods don't have enough nutrients and have added chemicals that affect body chemistry. Being malnourished lowers your body's metabolism, so take a general multivitamin. It's not as effective as taking nutrients naturally from food, but at 600 or less calories, it's hard to get enough vitamins.

And yes, lean meat is fish and bird.
    lavenderlilacgirl

Post by lavenderlilacgirl on Sat 5 Jul - 0:18

ButterflyAna wrote:Ok. Have you been doing the same exercises for a long time, too? Try changing up the exercises, like do a short but fast 4k and some hill sprints instead of your usual usual runs, or do some swimming for exercises.

Limit your processed food intake. Natural foods like fruits and veggies have a lot of compounds that help your body function better, including losing weight. Processed foods don't have enough nutrients and have added chemicals that affect body chemistry. Being malnourished lowers your body's metabolism, so take a general multivitamin. It's not as effective as taking nutrients naturally from food, but at 600 or less calories, it's hard to get enough vitamins.

Thank you so much for the help.
    ButterflyAna

Post by ButterflyAna on Sat 5 Jul - 0:49

lavenderlilacgirl wrote:
    ButterflyAna wrote:Ok. Have you been doing the same exercises for a long time, too? Try changing up the exercises, like do a short but fast 4k and some hill sprints instead of your usual usual runs, or do some swimming for exercises.

Thank you so much for the help.

You're welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov - 11:45