Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

i'm moon raver

xxmoonxraverxx

i'm moon raver

Post by xxmoonxraverxx on Sun 6 Jul - 12:12

i'm moon raver and i NEED ana. i'm 253.3 lbs of fat disgusting jiggle and i need to lose weight.

a little about me:
    i'm 16 and have been bulimic for 4 years but it only made me gain, so i'm trying ana.
    i'm a nerd. like... a battlestar galactica nerd.
    my favorite color is purple. i have two sisters and one brother, and all of them are thin.
    i dropped out of high school and now i'm going back to online classes.
    anything else, just ask! my kik is rosieposie6661 and my facebook is xxmoonxraverxx (just tell me where youre from hahah)
    ButterflyAna

Re: i'm moon raver

Post by ButterflyAna on Sun 6 Jul - 19:30

Hi moonraver! Welcome to the site. It can be tough switching from mia to ana, but I know it's possible (I've done it myself). I hope you enjoy what this site has to offer
    bunbun

Post by bunbun on Mon 21 Jul - 23:47

Hi moonraver! I love your username (: I know the mia struggle Sad I used to b/p , but now I just restrict and purge what I eat. I'm here if you ever need a friend (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 15 Dec - 21:22