Butterflies and Dragonflies United

This website does not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. The content of this site may be triggering. Browse at your own discretion.

A pro-ana website. We do not promote the development of anorexia or any other eating disorder. Browse at your own risk.

Latest topics

Quotes

New Here!

BananaMontana

New Here!

Post by BananaMontana on Sat 19 Jul - 1:06

So I REALLY like the options and set up of this website... I'm feeling a bit exhausted at the moment so I'm not going to say much. But I'm 17 (sorry if this is young) at 5'1" 125 lbs, and I've been going through this for about 4 years now. 

I'm drawing a blank on anything else to say...But I'll be browsing around so you'll get to know me eventually!
    ButterflyAna

Re: New Here!

Post by ButterflyAna on Sat 19 Jul - 2:58

Hi BananaMontana! I'm glad you like the site and I'm looking forward to seeing you on the forums Smile
    lavenderlilacgirl

Post by lavenderlilacgirl on Sun 3 Aug - 15:30

BananaMontana wrote:So I REALLY like the options and set up of this website... I'm feeling a bit exhausted at the moment so I'm not going to say much. But I'm 17 (sorry if this is young) at 5'1" 125 lbs, and I've been going through this for about 4 years now. 

I'm drawing a blank on anything else to say...But I'll be browsing around so you'll get to know me eventually!
    Welcome here !!! Hope you like it here Smile
    Yourstoxically

Post by Yourstoxically on Fri 22 Aug - 11:56

Your user is super duper cute! Welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep - 11:21